I thought I would start blogging to share my thoughts with YOU! I hope I can inspire you in some way to feel beautiful, enjoy life, and to simply have fun!
But first, here are are a few things about ME:
1. I am a Korean American born and raised in Los Angeles. Growing up, I was always confused with whether I should say I’m Korean or American. My physical features scream Korean and my family is from Seoul, Korea. However, I was born in the United States and I am an American citizen. So, which one am I? This thought always ran wild in my mind. But now, I can say that I am proud of my Korean heritage and roots, AND I am proud of being born and raised as an American.
2. I love food, especially desserts. I have a sweet tooth and am always craving something sugary after a meal. My favorite place to get goodies at is Magnolia Bakery. Everything they sell looks delicious and tastes even better! I am a sucker for their banana pudding.
3. If I wasn’t a teacher, I would want to be a pastry chef and build my own bakery. In high school, I was debating between going to a culinary school or a university to get my teaching credentials. Obviously, I got my credentials and became a teacher. I do not regret my decision one bit, but I will still love to go to a school to enhance my knowledge about creating dessert. I love the art, science, and precision to baking, and I will love to share my creations and mastery of it to the world some day.
4. I’m convinced that Disneyland is one of the happiest places on Earth. I grew up hearing that Disneyland is a magical and fun place to be. So as a kid, that thought was always in my head and sure enough, it really was magical and fun. Also, Disneyland was more exciting for me because it was time that I got to spend with my family. There are so many precious memories that were made at Disneyland that truly make it the happiest place on Earth for me.
5. I have two dogs: Cookie and Oreo. I never had pets growing up because we weren’t allowed to have them in our apartment. It was tough because my family and I all love dogs. So, when my mom bought our first home, I was thrilled because this gave us a chance to finally get a dog, right? It took a lot of convincing, but one day I came home to two, tiny fluff balls greeting me. I thought I was dreaming! There was no way my mom would adopt a dog; there was no way my mom would adopt two! They were real, and they were ours. Best. Day. Ever.
Thank you for taking your time to read my blog and get to know a few things about me. I can’t wait to get to know you, and share my life and thoughts with you all!
With Beauty , Grace, and Love