There were sooooo many cute outfits that I found to wear to my tropical vacation. I tend to over pack and I ended up changing multiple times throughout the day. Out of all the outfits, I decided to share 5 outfits that I absolutely loved wearing on my trip!
My Top 5 Caribbean Vacation Style Outfits
1. The bright yellow color, the floral print, and the wrap design made this dress a must-have for summer. Wrap dresses have been a summer hit and I especially liked this one because my dress would stay put the entire time. Sometimes with wrap dresses, the fabric on the front area tends to shift and I’m constantly trying to cover myself. Am I the only one with this problem??? Regardless, it was nice that I never had to worry about adjusting my dress.
Two Piece: BlueBlushClothing
2. I’ve always thought two piece outfits were so cute and I finally got one for my trip. It went well with the tropical theme and the backless top gave it a flirty vibe.
3. This summery dress was a perfect cover-up for my beach outings. It was easy to slip into and out of which made it perfect for when I was either in the water or walking around the island.
One Piece: MonoBClothing
4. I enjoyed the semi-formal dinner nights on the cruise ship. I enjoy dressing up and it was fun to get out of our beach outfits and be a little classy for the night. This one piece was perfect due to the thin fabric, so I wasn’t sweating the entire night, and the soft pink color gave it a sweet, feminine look. I definitely felt pretty in pink.
5. I enjoy relaxing on the sand and sun tanning, but I love being inside the water more. Since I like being inside the water and doing water activities, I’m always looking for bathing suits that won’t slip off or come undone easily. This bikini top and bottom are perfect for water activities. I did not have any accidents or problems with my bathing suit at all, phew!
My cruise to the Caribbean islands was a highlight of my summer. There’s something so calm and peaceful about drifting through the ocean. The sound, the stillness, and the vastness of the water has such a mesmerizing effect on the body. The beauty of the clear blue water and white sand beaches on the islands made the trip seem like a dream. I’ve always seen these types of beaches in movies or pictures, so to actually be at one was truly breathtaking.
It’s always an adventure to visit somewhere different than LA. It was nice to get away from the city and take time for myself. It was a time for me to not worry about … everything; it was a moment to have fun and experience what’s going on around me. This trip helped me destress, make new friends, and enjoy life.
I believe that taking time for yourself is necessary and it isn’t selfish to want to take care of yourself. It’s important to think about you and your needs from time to time in order to help those around us. We can’t fully focus on others if we’re damaged in some way. Make sure to take care of you because you are important!
With Beauty , Grace, and Love