In all honesty, I had this Trader Joe mix since last year and haven’t baked it. Thankfully, it wasn’t expired and I’ve been in a huge baking mood, so boy was I excited when I saw this mix. These cookies were super easy to make and it’s been perfect for this cool, Fall season.
- 1 package of Pumpkin Chocolate Chunk Oatmeal Cookie Mix
- 1 large egg
- 1 stick of softened butter
- 2 tablespoons water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a mixer on low speed, combine the cookie mix, egg, butter, and water.
- Form even balls and bake on parchment paper in pan. I made mini cookies and baked them for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
Thoughts and Opinions
These cookies had the aroma of Fall, the perfect taste of Autumn spices, and the right amount of chocolate-y goodness. These cookies were sweet, oat-y, and the perfect October treat! I’m so glad I was able to bake these just in time. So, go and run to a Trader Joe’s and find your own mix!
The weather is finally cooling down and it’s the perfect time to bake. So, I hope you’re all enjoying the festivities and the baked treats!
With Beauty, Grace, and Love