It’s Cookie and Oreo’s birthday and I had to make a cake for them! Knowing me, I of course made MINI birthday cupcakes.
I found a simple cupcake recipe from Love from the Oven, but gave it a tweak.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup mashed sweet potatoes
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine flour and baking soda in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl mix together the oil, peanut butter, sweet potato. Once well mixed, add the egg. Mix well.
- For mini cupcakes, fill 3/4 of the mini cupcake liner with the batter.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
As the frosting, I used peanut butter and topped off the cupcake with one of Cookie and Oreo’s favorite treat.
They both enjoyed their mini surprise immensely. Looking forward to baking many more goodies for the pups!
With Beauty, Grace, and Love